Monday, March 3, 2014
This is the number one problem from a lot of girls face. The don't trim their split ends. But trimming your ends help you maintain and retain your growth. Damage ends is what causes breakage. Therefore if your hair is growing nicely at the root and your also experiencing breakage you wont see length. If you see split end you need to cut it off.
Why do we get split end in the first place?
you can get it from heat damage such as flat iron, curling iron, and blow dryer. you can also get split ends from touching your hair to much, comb or brush your hair to often. and if your hair touches your shoulder it will rub on your clothes.
How to prevent split ends? Try to use as little heat as possible. Wear protective styles often. Moisturize your hair daily, because dry and brittle hair like to break.
I recommend trimming your hair every 3 months.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
1. Growth- steam increases blood flow into the scalp which lead to increased hair growth.
2. Breakage- steam reduces breakage by increase moisture and aid in better penetration of deep treatment which leads to stronger hair.
3. Stop Dandruff- moisture in the scalp are balance by regular steam treatment.
4. Porosity- it help get moisture in low porosity hair.
5. Help make flat ironing easier.